Meet Brock Hekking, Senior Defensive End for the Nevada Wolkpack.
A first team All-Mountain West player in 2013, Brock is also a 2014 Preseason Walter Camp Award Watch-List player (College player of the year). In addition to being a 6’4″, 255-pound NFL prospect, the man has the hair of a Unicorn and the style of the artist formerly known as Teen Wolf.
10 FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BROCK:
1) Brock once won a staring contest with his own reflection
2) Brock taught his dog how to bark in Spanish
3) Brock IS allowed to talk about Fight Club
4) Brock bowls overhand
5) Werewolves are jealous of his hair
6) Mosquitoes refuse to bite him out of respect
7) His pillow is cool on BOTH sides
8) He is left-handed…..AND right-handed
9) Cars look both ways before crossing in front of him
10) He taught Chuck Norris Martial Arts
Brock brings a flare and a style to the college football field that no one has seen since, dare I say……..dare, dare!