This submission is from Arjun. He wrote it about his favorite person, Steph Curry.
He’s in fourth grade. His hometown is Carrollton, Texas. Somehow despite his geography he has the foresight to be a Golden State fan.
Arjun, I agree with you.
Also, call me in 12 years when you’re out of school. You’re going places.
It’s nice to have good role models in the NBA again, isn’t it?
Will Ferrel plans on playing in 5 different games today in the Cactus League MLB Spring Training. He will be helicoptering between fields in Arizona to make all 5 games in one day, cause he’s a BOSS. The stunt is reportedly part of a cancer-awareness initiative and will have Ferrell playing all nine positions on the field over the course of one day.
Here’s the rundown of Ferrell’s schedule (he’ll play one position for each team at every game):
- 12:05 p.m. PT: Seattle Mariners at Oakland Athletics (Hohokam Stadium).
- 1:10 p.m. PT: Chicago Cubs at Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (Tempe Diablo Stadium)
- 2:10 p.m. PT: Cincinnati Reds at Arizona Diamondbacks (Salt River Fields at Talking Stick)
- 4:05 p.m. PT: San Francisco Giants at Chicago White Sox (Camelback Ranch)
- 6:15 p.m. PT: Los Angeles Dodgers at San Diego Padres (Peoria Stadium)
It’s been five years since we saw Ferrell on a baseball field, when he last was spotted pitching under the pseudonym “Billy Ray ‘RoJo’ Johnson” for the Round Rock Express Minor League team.