It’s officially baseball season, we’re a week away from the NBA Playoffs, the Masters at Augusta happened, and the NFL Draft Coverage is so thick I think I need Mucinex to loosen it up before it gags me to death.
Needless to say this past weekend was full of highlights and lowlights worthy of discussion, so here’s a quick overview:
Live from the AA Texas Rangers affiliate, Frisco RoughRiders manager Joe Mikulik goes berzerk after his pitcher is tossed from the game for buzzing the tower on a batter. Joe Mikulik is no stranger to the limelight, click here for more of his Ricky Vaughn-type antics.
- Jose Bautista crushed a Darren O’Day pitch into the left field stands, then skip-to-my-lou’ed his way to first base which is basically the baseball version of EFF YOU DUDE!
- David Ortiz called Jacoby Ellsbury a “rich bitch” and carried on the tradition of the Sox/Yankees rivalry even though half the Yankees are former Sox players (always more important to the fans than the actual players).
- Jack Nicklaus sunk his first career hole-in-one at the par three contest at Augusta:
- Tiger had glimpses of the vintage Tiger we all know and love, like this crazy-ass shot curved behind a tree and somehow landing on the green:
- But then Bad Tiger showed up too:
- Dustin Johnson hit a shot that would even make me say ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME!?!?!
- Jordan Spieth won his first Masters and became the second youngest player to ever win by being a bad-ass and Tin-Cupping big shots like this when he probably should’ve just layed up:
- The NBA Playoff picture is pretty much set:
- And lastly, The NFL Draft Coverage has become completely annoying:
Three months ago:
Two months ago:
Three weeks ago:
One week ago:
EVEN STILL, NFL analyst and football genius, Mike Mayock just isn’t buying Jameis Winston as a #1 pick:
Hopefully this helps you catch up with the best and worst of the weekend, have a great Monday my Cola-followers, I’ll leave you with this: